Tuesday 12 May 2009

New to Blogger

I am quite new to the world of blogging. I have been running a blog on my Freewebs hosted website but I'm not sure that many people can find it as I don't think it is picked up in rss feeds, so I have decided to try out Blogger.

My old blog can be found here.

My name is Dean Tweedy and I'm an artist who has specialized in murals since 1994. I travel to your premises and paint straight onto the walls to produce murals that are both beautiful and durable.

In the past I have completed many commissions locally, nationally and internationally ranging in size from a single wall in a child's bedroom to trompe-l'oeil in dining rooms and bathrooms, to large public works of art on the sides of buildings.

I have completed many commissions in reception rooms and commercial properties. I also work in schools from infants to high-schools and like to involve the children either in the design process or in the actual painting of the mural itself.

Murals can be situated virtually anywhere on walls, ceilings or floors, interior or exterior. Special varnishes can be added for protection against knocks, weather or even graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment